Sunday, June 6, 2010

Taco Leg/Constant Mongrel split - Wuss Tapes
Taco Leg/Constant Mongrel - split - Wuss Tapes
Good, clean, dumb fun from Australia. This one is a split, but without being told you might not notice there were two separate groups here, which is all for the better (I honestly don't know which side belongs to which band). Taco Leg hail from way out in Perth -- first Perth band to grace the distro, I believe -- and Constant Mongrel are Victoria kids. I be would surprised if any of the songs topped either two minutes or three chords, which is to say, this tape rules. Taco Leg got some sort of nod from Terminal Boredom recently, so they're on their way to making millions, no doubt. One of the two bands has a great song about Indiana Jones that gets stuck in my head all the time. $5

2 comments:

Reel Muzak said...

I SAW THE BALL IT WAS COMING/I LEFT MY HAT UNDER A DOOR


Raiders by Taco Leg.

Eggy Records said...

Exactly!